Bellevue fashion week 2018
Steve & Kate's Bellevue
· DATES: Jun 25 - Aug 24, 2018
· ADDRESS: The Little School, 2812 116th Avenue NE, Bellevue
When you set kids free, they soar
I love being a part of an environment in which kids take the drivers seat on their experiences. I’ve seen firsthand all the wonderful things that can happen when kids trust themselves, allowing them to pursue their own curiosities, and passions. Steve & Kate’s Camp has been the perfect opportunity for me to help make kids camp experiences magical. I’m blown away every summer by the creativity and imagination our campers put on display.
2018 will be my fourth summer at Steve & Kate’s in Bellevue. I look forward to returning to see some new faces as well as reconnecting with familiar ones!
Peyton Moore, Summer Director
Unique things about this location
- Our outdoor area includes a lush grassy field, a playground, a basketball court, and shade provided by gorgeous trees. Showcase will be hosted in a scenic outdoor pavilion.
- If it's a hot day (in Washington, that would be around 80 degrees or so), there will likely be water activities offered. We recommend families apply sunblock at home and send children with a towel and a bathing suit or a change of clothes.
- Peyton will be making yet another triumphant return to our leadership team!
- During our last week (Aug 20-24), there may be more children than usual as we welcome families from our Seattle location.
- Lincoln South Food Hall will be providing our rotating daily specials and tasty pizza!
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Bellevue
- Due to fire code, there is no parking permitted in the drop-off turnaround.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Online orientation »
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Soccer & Kickball
Dodgeball & Cone Ball
Hockey & Pillow Polo
Capture the Flag & Steal the Rubber Chicken
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Animatronic Ride-Ons – Take a spin around camp on one of our custom motorized Chicken, Moose, or Crocodile go karts! Helmets are required and will be provided if needed, but we highly encourage you to bring your own.
Inflatable Slip and Slide – Cool off in style on our giant inflatable slip and slide. Check with the Director to find out when this will be scheduled, and bring a swimsuit and towel if your child would like to participate.
Stadium – Jump into a game of hockey, soccer, dodgeball, or pillow polo inside of our custom inflatable stadium designed to amplify the action!
Zorb Bowling – Climb inside of one of our giant 10' inflatable hamster balls, propel yourself down an inflatable bowling lane and knock over as many life-size pins as you can!
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza from Crosta e Vino. (SF, EF)
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Mochiko Chicken Sandwich - Mochiko chicken on a steamed bao bun with a side of teriyaki sauce from Fat and Feathers. (DF)
- Bean Burrito - flour tortilla with melted cheese, Spanish rice, and beans with a side of sour cream from Barrio Luchador. (VG, SF, EF)
- Ramen Bowl with Chicken - Mochiko chicken, noodles, chicken broth, edamame, corn, and miso from Fat and Feathers. (DF, EF)
- Quesadilla - flour tortilla with melted cheese served with sides of sour cream and pico de gallo from Barrio Luchador. (VG, EF)
- Carne Asada Beef Burrito - flour tortilla, Kobe flank steak, melted cheese, Spanish rice, and beans served with a side of sour cream from Barrio Luchador. (EF)
- Tofu Poke - tofu, sweet onions, sesame oil, and seaweed salad served on a sushi rice with teriyaki sauce from Avo Poke. (VG, DF, EF)
- Hummus and Salami Box - hummus, fresh vegetables, and salami served with crostini toast from Crosta e Vino. (DF, SF, EF)
- Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl - Hoisin chicken served on sushi rice with broccoli, carrots, sesame seeds, and teriyaki sauce from Avo Poke. (DF, EF)
- Veggie Ramen Bowl - Noodles, vegetarian broth, bok choy, carrots, edamame, and miso from Fat and Feathers. (VG, DF, EF)
- Pork Rice Bowl - Root beer glazed pork served on sushi rice with broccoli, carrots, sesame seeds, and hoisin sauce from Avo Poke. (DF, EF)
Jun 25 - Aug 24, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Check out our other nearby site with different camp dates: Seattle - (Jun 18 - Aug 17)
Once you enter campus, follow the road past the small schoolhouse. Take a right at the stop sign and continue to the top of the parking lot to the drop-off turnaround. Please drive slowly through the parking lot as parents and/or children may be crossing the road.
I really appreciate all the variety and quality of activities my child has to choose from at Steve & Kate’s! The great staff and the efficiency of everything they touch just makes me feel better about dropping my kid off where he wants to be anyway. I wish more things were this simple and effective. -Erin C. (Bellevue parent)
Most parents agonize about what to do with the kiddos for summer. I used to, but that was before Steve & Kate's opened in our area. I never have to do that again! I know where my son will be. He will be having fun, getting dirty, eating great food, and doing different adventures. He will come home exhausted but all smiles. -Jeanne T. (Bellevue parent)
This was the first time my daughter joined Steve & Kate's. We loved how they provide the children with freedom. It was different, but still well structured. Laurel, the director at Bellevue site, is very responsive, which was also a big plus to us. I highly recommend this camp! -Miwa S. (Bellevue parent)
To learn more about our fees and how refunds work, check out the fees page.
Fees for our mentorship program are a little different; you can find those details on the mentorship page.
Buy 1 or more0 per day
Buy 5 or more0 per day
Buy 20 or moreper day
Membership,700 per child
(44 days of camp)
Ready for summer?
Show fees »