Chocolate Fudge Recipe - m
Stumped for dinner? Get our life-saving Dinner Daily newsletter. You (and your stomach) can thank us later!Community Pick
9 view more photos
Top Review byAnonymous Delicous and easy! My son loves them and we do too. I added chocolate chips
See All Reviews
Make a Tweak Ask a Question
9 recipe photos
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil (I use canola)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all these ingredients together with a whisk and dump them into a ziploc to save. Should be good in the pantry for 6 months.
- When making the brownies, preheat oven to 350°F
- Add eggs, oil and vanilla and mix with a fork til just blended. Do not overmix.
- Pour into a silicone or buttered 9x9 pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 (505 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1Calories 2227.3 Calories from Fat 1096 49% Total Fat 121.8 g 187% Saturated Fat 17.3 g 86% Cholesterol 372 mg 124% Sodium 817.8 mg 34% Total Carbohydrate 265.2 g 88% Dietary Fiber 7 g 28% Sugars 200.7 g 802% Protein 24.4 g 48%
Like what you see here?
Add to collection
Whoops! There are no results for your search. Please modify your search and try again.