Draping art and craftsmanship in fashion design
You feel they are just used as complementary to your beautiful designer sarees! Who is going to take the pain of seeing behind the layers!? Well dear, then you are wrong! Let's take you to the world of stunning saree blouse designs to keep you forever fashionable and gorgeous.
Tension not and start your designer venture now! Here are top 15 blouse designs which can amplify your looks in a jiffy.
[Also Read: STYLISH BACKLESS BLOUSE DESIGNS]
1. Round Neck Blouse Designs
If you are in a hassle and tired of thinking any creative design for your daily wear saree blouse, just order round neck design and you are all sorted. These designed readymade blouses are available on every online shopping portal or you can also ask your tailor to design one for you. These are simple and save your time limits as well. Give a dash of style statement by making cap sleeves with horizontal silhouettes.
2. Square Neck Blouse Designs
On the second number, you will always find Mr. Square!
Square neck designs are best when you have a narrow bust frame or lean shoulders. This design is the simplest of its kind and is available in various back or front open patterns. Even you can try deep square necks with dori knots to showcase serious appeal. Of course, you are serious about your fashion! Try these blouse designs for silk sarees and get ready to strut like a diva.
You have successfully subscribed
3. Chinese Collar Blouse Designs
Chinese collar blouses are the hit of this 2016 session. This type of blouse design offers you a high profile look yet with simple tailoring. One of the latest blouse designs, Chinese collar blouse designs showers pretty appeal when tried with crepe, chiffon, cotton sarees and embroidered sarees.
If you have a skinny or lean figure, try starched cotton sarees with Chinese collar blouse. It will help you to look fuller.
[Also Read: BLOUSE DESIGNS WITH LEHENGA SAREES]
4. High Neck Blouse Designs
5. Halter Neck Blouse Designs
Well, this one is strictly for those with medium busts coverage. The automatic pear design at the front will spruce your whole look in an instant. With halter neck blouse designs, one can never feel short of fashion sense among the trendy mass. They look great on all type of sarees but never forget to match it up with your body type.
6. Spaghetti Strap Blouse Designs
7. Tube Style Blouse Designs
Tube style blouses are the most desperate ones which flaunt its nude-style with zero coverage and strapless appeal. Most favourites of our bold Bollywood beauties like Jacqueline Fernandez, tube style blouses are best with heavy embroidered or patch worked sarees. Let it be as simple as it looks and shows off your neckline by wearing a metallic single choker.
This style is actually the oldest one which is loved by our women ancestors. Remember?
[Also Read: BLOUSE SLEEVE DESIGNS & PATTERNS]
8. Sheer Sleeves Blouse Designs
Sheer is the new word for fashion divas and every next Bollywood actress is trying out for this look. Looks sober yet hot, sheer full sleeves blouse are a must try for every woman. They are currently trending and thus you just can’t miss the opportunity to grasp the eyes of your audience. Net blouse designs offer such kind of sheer appeal.
9. Backless Blouse Designs
Explore some of the best backless blouses from the exclusive collection available at the markets. The backs of these blouses are mostly supported with sleek thread or knot or 1/4th coverage fabric as shown here. From silk saree blouse designs to chiffon, the style can be seen in every fabric.
10. Shirt Style Blouse Designs
These latest saree blouse patterns can do wonders for any woman's personality instantly.
11. Cape Style Blouse Designs
Cape style blouses are best worn with silk, chiffon, satin or alike breezy fabric sarees. Complement them with a light yet traditional jewellery to grab more focus on your creative flow.
12. Bodysuit Blouse Design
Bodysuit blouses are the best when it comes to fitting and comfort. Catch this blouse type and ask your tailor for the design of blouse with full sleeves, it will give your look more base. As shown here, sheer shape bodysuit blouses are the best alternatives for corset style blouses. Go with a bare look with these type of designer blouses. It's high time to sneak into these designer blouses images.
13. Bra Style Blouse Design
If Pee Cee can do that, then why don’t you? Catch the celebrity looks by purchasing best-designed bra style blouses this season. Set the stage on fire and let your back-stabbers go melt out of amaze. LOL!
Make the design of blouse neck simple and intact or you can go with bow design at the back.
14. One Side Shoulder Blouse Design
They are great when worn with chiffon, floral printed sarees, which will ultimately ignite the spirit of feminity.
15. Jacket Style Blouse Design
Fashion never dies, even if you are in your 40s or 50s or more! Grab a sophisticated and diligent appeal while grabbing jacket style blouses for yourself. This design of blouse back for saree will look awesome with typically traditional sarees such as Kanjeevaram saree, Banarasi silk saree or related more.
You can go bare by adhering this look but do forget to put on lavish rings as shown here.
16. Jewelled Neck Blouse Design
These blouses come with exquisite gems attached either to their collar or neckline. This exclusive ornamentation forms a vehement feminine pattern which enhances the elegance of sarees. You can pair them with sheer sarees or any designer saree. Jewelled neck blouses are available in heavyweight and thus best for party occasions. Avoid over makeup or ornamenting because the blouse has its own glare to carry.
17. Knotted Saree-Blouse Design
From pattu saree blouse designs to chiffon saree, we have got you covered.
18. Corset Style Blouse Design
Inspired by the classics of Victorian age, corsets or corset style blouse in India are the most flattering type of blouses. They can be well paired with sarees made of net, chiffon, georgette, tissue and brocade materials. Make them more alluring by ordering your tailor for heavy embroidered, patchwork on them. If you have a toned hourglass figure, then this type is perfectly discovered for the fashionista like you. Do not over-show with heavy necklaces or maang-tikas (if the show is simple and casual), either wear a single-stranded metallic choker or go simply bare.
19. Asymmetrical Blouse Design
As its design displays here, it can be easily said that asymmetrical blouses fall under the contemporary design of blouses category. They have an unplanned design and cut which are not at all symmetrical. Maybe long from back or front but here is where the fun lies. These asymmetrical blouse types have greatly motivated Bollywood designers fashion sense and love to create something quirk in every ethnic wear (keeping the elegance in mind!).
Wear them with traditional sarees such as with Bengali style sarees, Kanjeevaram silk sarees or Banarasi sarees. Do not forget to pitch up the look with the right selection of jewellery. These blouses are best for petite and plump women.
20. Peplum Blouse Design
Sweet looks are for babes only! Get peplum blouses and give a reason to your beau to drool over ;)
This designer type of blouse can be worn with any type of sarees. Be it your designer saree or plain daily wear saree, peplum blouses impose a combination look of cute and sexy. These blouses proffer curvy frame to every woman and thus are opted by most of the girls. Wear it and flaunt the same among your peers. They hide unnecessary fats which peep from the sides.
21. One Hand Blouse Design
Once a sensuous style of Bollywood, one hand blouse is now used with several embellishments and back pattern. This never dying fashion escapade is the best resort when you wish to flaunt a lot but little showing your skin. Medium height or tall height girls with toned shoulder will look perfect in this style of blouse design. Catch the real essence of blouse design while pairing it with embroidered chiffon sarees. Sarees with proper ling or velvet sarees can also offer you that rev up session.
22. Long Sheer Blouse
One can wear this type of blouse with flowy silk sarees of a single colour. Go with light pearl jewellery for a fine touch of elan. You can also try this blouse design for net saree.
23. Back Button Blouse
You may have heard back style shirt in vogue these days but have ever thought if we can try back button blouses as well!!! Surely we can.
Keep the back of the blouse sheer to flaunt the best work of buttons and rest of the bodice can be covered with fabric. Short sleeves are more preferable in this case as long sleeves may conceal the beauty of back buttons. Pair this type of blouse with printed sarees, floral sarees and something related to them.
24. Half & Half Blouse Style
Remember the British gowns which have had additional lace gloves with stylish long gowns? This style of blouse is said to be inspired by them. Liked it!?
25. Ruffled Neck Blouse
26. Pseudo Halter Blouse
It supposed to be a halter but Kudos Ladies, the blouse design is really unique by showcasing a back placket style instead of classic knot belt at the back. This is not it! Hold your breath for a little more sensuous style and trust me, you wont feel bad of your contemplating nature - this blouse design is really royal with a back side button placket which can be created out of lace. The complete formation is without sleeves and this is the plus point which makes you to wear it with any kind of sarees.
27. 3 Tier Blouse Design
28. Long Cross Backless Blouse
• Wear it with a solid and heavyweight saree to catch the frame.
• Pearl embellishments or jewels will be great to compliment with this type of attire.
• Try out high clean bun to highlight the design and pattern of the blouse.
29. Collared & Bottom Attached
• You need to complement this type of blouse with lace or net sarees so that the peer can peep through the masterpiece.
• Catch up the essence by wearing large stud earrings to highlight the ravish-ness of the blouse and jewels separately.
30. Collared n Dori Tied
• Soft-hue sarees will make a delightful complement to this type of blouse.
• Wear chaand baali or polki earrings to adorn your upper part.
• A pair of embellished heavens heels in silver can be paired with this traditional attire.
31. Single Hook
• Wear a complete sheer saree.
• Slight chikan work and light hue will adorn it.
• Pearl jewellery will be pitch-perfect to a get the princess like appeal.
32. Caged Back
• Wear them with low naval pant style saree.
• The collar and petticoat or pant colour should be same.
• Antique jewellery will dazzle your complete appeal.
33. Backless Jewelled Hook
• Neither sheer not velvet-like, but a semi-transparent saree like georgette will complement this blouse style.
• The back flap needs to heavy in weight so that it can sit comfortably on your nape.
• While giving instructions for the stitching, focus mainly on the side hemlines.
34. Pearl Embellished
• Try to adorn your complete ethereal appeal with a plain solid hue saree because this simplicity will highlight the peppiness of your blouse.
• A chic Minaudiere will suit your royal reflection.
35. Sheer n Beaded
The blouse she worn showcase an amazing amalgamation of beads, sheer and delicate embroidery and they all make the picture 360 degree pristine and untouched. The back of the blouse is completely sheer with front breast pads and sequins. Go to a boutique and ask for this design with a colour selection according to your complexion.
• Mid loop and layered beaded style are delicate; so show it off a little extra by making a tight high bun.
• Georgette, net and chiffon saree will be perfect for the duo.
36. Back Strapped Blouse
• A georgette saree with pastel and bright hue will look ecstatic.
• To show the affair at the back, do a messy bun with slightly curly locks at front.
• There is no need to catch up a necklace here.
37. Embroidered Loop Blouse
You might have crossed over circular loops (of course!) but have you seen triangular loops? Sounds interesting? A kind of a sorted design and pattern of a backless designer blouse, this type can be easily adorned with cotton or say traditional festival sarees. Red and bright colours will look more suitable for them.
• You can add pseudo doris at the midsection of the loop.
• Ask for a starchy fabric while making this type of blouse.
• A multicoloured pattern will spellbind the whole cast.
• Wear this type of blouse with single hue and lightweight fabric.
38. Laced n Knotted Blouse
• Deep and dark colours are just so perfect for this style of backless blouse.
• Make sure a fitted collar band is there to support the complete frame.
• Wear it with embellished sarees or abstract printed sarees to create an enigmatic view..
39. Blouse With Low Hook Coverage
• Georgette or net sarees, silk sarees, designer sarees and half n half sarees will complement it perfectly.
• Go with quarter sleeves or full sleeves if your arms have extra flesh and cap sleeves will look great on a toned or athletic figure.
40. Sheer N Deep Strapped Blouse
• Use silky fabrics to make this kind of blouse design.
• Wear velvet, georgette, net, and chiffon sarees to highlight the beauty of the dress.
• LLight shimmer on the cheeks and a little bit of smoky makeup will be apt for the glow.
• Try this design with dark colours.
41. Knotted Backless Blouse
• Traditional cotton silk sarees will look smashing with this style.
• To ensure 100% support, ask your tailor to give piping at the hemlines.
• Extra fit is a must in this backless blouse pattern.
42. Dori Pattern Backless Blouse
• Try sequinned or mirror worked blouse patterns for some extra glare.
• Padded blouse is always used in this type of backless staple, so make sure they are perfectly fitted.
• A few extra latkans at the end of the dori will look sophisticated and make you dazzle from the back as well.
43. Bow Design Backless Blouse
• If you have a slim stature, go with full lace sleeves and if there is extra plump on the shoulders and arms then try out sheer quarter style sleeves.
• If you are putting an extra glamour on backside then try to make its front simple yet sassy. Complement the deep back with front semi boat neck design.
• Ditch any type of neckpiece this time.
44. Bejewelled n Sheer Blouse Pattern
Fashion Theory: • Beige or golden hue saree will ravishingly complement each other.
• Dazzling gold polka earrings and diamond necklace will suit your appeal.
• Finish off your look with embellished golden high heels.
45. Abstract Loop Design
Besides such cheesy prose, this black abstract loop blouse will look pretty with contrasting saree. The base fabric is net and the random uplift design makes it look more plush and cute. With such a lean adhere, you can always this type of backless blouse design.
• White or light coloured saree will look amazing with it.
• Stud earrings and stone earrings can save your look.
• Wear it with a pearl bracelet, sleek watch, and high pumps.
46. Plain Dori Backless Blouse Style
• With this type of multicoloured blouse, get a bright contrasting saree.
• Traditional jhumkis will be the right pick for the attire.
• You do not need any type of extra jewellery but a leather watch instead.
• Head off straight to the road wearing chic stilettos.
47. Embellished n Sheer Short Choli
Steal The Idea: Best colours for this type of style are golden, silver, red, earthy, sky blue, magenta and related.
48. Spaghetti Designer Choli
Steal The Idea: Let’s adorn it with metallic choker and long hanging earrings and embellished sandals.
49. Full Sleeve Choli
Steal The Idea: Focus on the length of the sleeves and adorn it with patchwork or any kind of thread work or materials like a sequin.
50. Off Shoulder Tulle Choli
There is no need to choose contrasting dupatta or skirt but can always impart the difference between net or tulle off shoulder choli.
Steal The Idea: Wear choker necklace or chik necklace to amp up the look of your collarbone.
51. Corset Cum Tube Style
Trap all senses around the peep’s here with corset cum tube style choli. The choli style showcases a vehement pattern at the upper bust line and is somewhat necessary to hold the weight as well. This has a great fit and reflects your complete bodice smartly and sassily. The design also matters here a lot. The inverted triangle pattern at the end of the blouse is giving a perfect hourglass structure to the wearer.
Steal The Idea: Wear shoulder harness and traditional borli maang tikka with this style to grab some important attention at the party.
52. Extra Short Choli
Steal The Idea: Catch the grace with traditional waist belt and tie your skirt a great below the naval area. Wear golden or embellished trinkets with this type of lehenga.
53. Tube Style Choli
Steal The Idea: Heavy adornments are the privilege taken here by fashionable women.
54. Corset Style Choli
Steal The Idea: For a clean cheat at the waistline, keep the area simple and plain with sleek and vertical embroideries.
55. Mirror Work Cholis
Steal The Idea: The base fabric should be bright enough to reflect gleam in a perfect manner.
Thread Work Cholis
Steal The Idea: Wear style statement necklace according to the neck design and colour of designer lehenga choli. Avoid pin-ups, as it may shatter the quality of the cloth.
56. Embroidered Cholis
Steal The Idea: Wear white gold jewellery to attract the best of attention towards the work patterns and style.
57. Brassiere Style Choli
Now, this is what called bold and hot and I totally agree with it. So, if you are bold enough to brag it off among the harsh peers and critics, then this is all yours. To make it a sombre fall, complement this layered necklace and traditional sleek waistband. To cover up your shy factor, attach net material in a bralette-style and then let your skin peep out confidently. Wear embellished brassiere style choli to give your appeal a weight.
Steal The Idea: Backside dori and the sparkling net fabric is the best way to accessorize your back.
58. Open Back Style Choli
Steal The Idea: Opt for mirror work at the strap and choose embroidered work pattern at the front.
59. Embellished Regular Fit Choli
Steal The Idea: Hemline near abdomen can be also little loose here. Make sure you have opted quarter sleeves to showcase the best of this style.
60. Chikan Work Sheer Choli
Chikan work is the vehement work done widely by North Indian craftsmen over a delicate piece of fabric. This embroidery style is started on the lands of Lucknow and hands of Muslim craftsmen. This is best known as the best textile decoration styles. Check out the most sorted styles in white hue over a dark base and brag the worth among all of your peers. Fabrics on which is made are the muslin, silk, chiffon, organza, net, etc.
Steal The Idea: The net complementation with chikan work is the best and give a sombre yet sexy appeal to the wearer.
61. Halter Neck Blouse
Steal The Idea: Set the temperatures soaring hot with this style and smoky makeup.
62. High Neck Choli
Steal The Idea: Set Score more points on looking sexy with this style and Minaudiere.
63. Peplum Style Lehenga Choli
Now explore this pretty design in lehengas cholis attached in the same manner. These blouses also showcase thread work, sequin style, and other types of embroidered works.
Steal The Idea: Let it go little tight at the waistline and then go freely down beneath it. Puff sleeves and spaghetti sleeves will suit this style the most.
64. Sheer Shrug Style Choli
And what if it is attached to the inner choli and looks all sheer?
Steal this style with short shrug style choli and opt for any lighter hue and design. Light patchworks are recommended for this style; otherwise, the nude look will not stand anywhere to pitch up your beauty. Floral embroidered works will also look fabulous with this style. Do not miss this style this season!
Steal The Idea: Try this style with deep neck inner cholis and spiff up the heat with choker drop necklace.
65. Asymmetrical Choli
As its name suggests, this type of lehenga choli doesnt have any symmetry and thus can be counted as contemporary style. The lehenga skirt combined with this style comes with dori style or broad border work. Single arm sleeve choli or choli with high low design comes under this category.
Steal The Idea: Asymmetry is the love the new Gen and can be adorned with one side shoulder harness.
66. Single Button Jacket Choli
You must have heard about jacket blouse and one that wore by Jacqueline Fernandez. This one is inspired by the same but maybe the designer went to the shortage of any more buttons and thus come single button jacket choli.
Manufactured with any sturdy material and fabric, this designer lehenga choli showcases a deep neck and naval peeping design.
Steal The Idea:Focus on the borderlines of the jacket and try to be a little quirky with its styling.
67. Crop Top Style Designer Choli
Generally, crop tops are adorned with semi-formal pants, casual cargo pants, denims, skirts and etc. Why dont we add this style to our ethnic fashion fad? You can also wear this as a lehengas choli. A genuine boredom out of using same and same designer cholis will get killed with this frenzy. These designer crop tops aka cholis are available in pretty designs, mirror works, and cutouts.
Steal The Idea: You dont need to get it with exact fittings; let it be loose.
68. Shirt Style Choli
Steal The Idea: Long hanging earrings are the cynosure of the attire. Make sure, it suits you as well. Get ready to enhance your saree look instantly with this quirky blouse design.
69. Cape Style Choli
Steal The Idea: Don this style with chandelier earrings and strut off with embellished Louboutin heels.
70. Quarter Sleeves
Let the serenade begin with an elegant sense of ethnic dressing!
Quarter sleeves and full sleeves awesomely provide an illusion of lean and tall figure line and thus are the most opted style for stylish women. It gives a shapely finish to your shoulders and replenishes a subtle look to your curvaceous body. The most interesting fact is this sleeve design for blouses can be worn by plump and petite, lean and tall women. Quarter sleeves are perfect to cover up extra bony or plump arms.
#StealTheTip: If you are bony and tall as well; wear them with net sarees, finished off with embroidery. For slightly weight pulled up ladies; silk sarees or tant sarees will be great with this type of blouses.
71. Full Sleeves
Now this category is personally loved by all confusing fashionistas because this style of blouse goes well with every type of body curves. So, it doesn’t matter if have put on some extra weight or few inches leaner than your peers, full sleeve blouses will always make you look complete and perfect at every occasion. The best part of these blouses is that they will cover up your over-weighty appeal same as it does in the case of a skinny body. Interesting right!?
#LookDifferentTip: Try this type of blouse sleeve design with lace material, velvet fabric, and with rich embroidery.
72. Cap Sleeves
Well, it’s pretty old age then, back to 1970’s or 80’s and were then adorned by mostly south-east women. This type of blouse design comes in between sleeveless blouse style and short sleeves.
#CatchyTip: Wear them with sleek silhouette saree to get that prep-up look. Wear this blouse design with party wear sarees and dazzle like a diva.
73. Half Sleeves & Short Sleeves
#QuickTip: Add-on buttons instead of plain hooks on the back and ask your tailor to give embroidered sensation on the collar.
74. Halter Illusion
You may have heard halter blouse designs which amazingly hung over your neck and shoulder. Now try halter illusion blouses which are not perfectly halters and have slight broad shoulder cloth. They do not actually hung over your neck but give an illusion of the same. Get the picture from shown examples.
#PerfectTip: You’re heavenly blessed if you have a perfect hourglass figure (which only 10% of women showcase). This style of blouse will suit them the most. Carry this style with jhumkis or pearl chandelier earrings.
75. Spaghetti Sleeves
#QuickieTip: A little broader strap like one inch or 0.5 inches will bestow you a sophisticated look. These latest blouse design images are must-watch for modern fashion experts.
76. Super Bold: Sleeveless
#StyleCheck: Broad boat neck and mandarin collar will suit this sleeve style of blouse.
77. Bishop Sleeves
‘Sins are totally prohibited when you wear Bishop sleeves.'
Let your peers commit a sin in jealous, you just do one thing – set the complete stage on fire!!!
#SmackTip: Wear them thin or lightweight sarees because starchy saree may cover the beauty portion of the blouse.
78. Puff Sleeves
#WoWTip: Choose bright colours to be the limelight of the sensational moment. Avoid embroideries on the neckline to highlight the sleeves.
79. Sassy Off Shoulders
But sometimes, cute things can pose like monsters as well! So there is a big no-no to women with heavy bust lines or plumpy shoulder lines! If your mammary nerves are visible around the beauty bone then it’s better to conceal it with floating necklaces. At those times, one can avoid earrings. ;)
#GrabbyTip: Wear little highlighter over your beauty bone or collarbone. After all, it all shows!!!
80. Cape Style Blouse
#PitchUpTip: Let it go simple dear!
81. Bell Sleeves
Georgette fabric, chiffon, crepe, and silk are some best fabrics which will make the affair more alluring. Vivid prints and sassy hemline are its main attraction.
#MustKnowTip: Adore a sleek and long pendant for the day.
82. Boxy Sleeves
#SimpleTip: A messy bun with stud earrings will look WoW with this attire.
83. Vanish My Sleeves: Tube Style Blouses
Oxidised or antique gold high choker will be the best for this style of blouse design. One can wear contrasting coloured saree to express the appeal in a better way. Broad embroidery along the bust line and abdomen line will amp up the whole look. So, start your venture of being bold and beautiful now!
#ClassyTip: If you have a toned body then go bare, without jewellery. Only choker and stud earrings will be perfect.
84. Butterfly Sleeves
#PrettyPleaseTip: Lets go with deep V-neck design and contrasting hemline with this traditional attire.
85. Elbow Length Embroidered Blouse
Have you ever seen pattu sarees blouses? Most of the time, people prefer to wear short sleeves or cap-sleeved blouses with this type of silk sarees. This is because this type of sarees comes with the heavily worked pattern along the borders. This style of the blouse with catchy embroidery at the front will incorporate with any kind of pattu saree variant like Uppada, Benaras, zari, etc. This is also sought to be the designer blouse for wedding sarees as well due to the intricate handwork done over. The combination of classic U-neck and extra half sleeves is all the charm that you will get with this type of stylish blouse. The main ecstasy is over the length of the sleeves and bust line.
86. Off Shoulder Blouse
Now, this is something you are in dire need of. Isn’t it?
I am talking about the hot pink colour, sleeves’ length & design and of course, the neckline, which is magnetizing the complete visage.
Silk drapes come under the category of 100% ethnic, traditional and Indian and when something like off shoulder strike with the design, the action just hold our heart tight. And obviously, this is a positive review of the product. Even if you have composed breasts and a lean structure, this type of blouse will never let your pride go down.
87. Pleated Cuffs Blouse
Silk drapes are known for their serious and melodramatic looks. In this category, I am giving it a slight push towards radicalism, to accept the fashion demands of the stylists. Check out pleated cuff blouses for the brightest silk sarees and showcase the best of your creative mind by complementing your attire with terracotta jewellery. This style of blouse design will work best with Banarasi silk sarees, Cotton silk sarees, tant silk sarees, Kasavu sarees.
What else you can do to spiff up the look:
• Add pretty lacework at the end of the pleated cuffs
• Make sure the pleats are of a different colour than that of the main body’s
• Quarter sleeves work like a magic here
88. Sleeveless Boat Neck Blouse
Most sorted solution to your special time silk issues is boat neck which has been the fave of classic times and women as well. The neckline has two tapered ends which almost makes a streamline shape along the length of your neckline. Many ikkat blouses, khadi silk blouses are available in this type of blouse design. And people are falling for this simple yet classic design again and again. Here are the reasons for this design being famous:
• Great design to flaunt a toned and sculpted shoulder and arms
• If you are petite, this neck style will give your shape a taller illusion
• Wear chandeliers and you’re sorted
89. Thread Work Blouse
Thread work is exquisitely famous in Pakistan and countries where Muslims are flourishing their art and craftsmanship. Their play with beautiful threads makes the complete attire all the more dramatic and perfect for every occasion and mood. The rich contrast with threads on blouse will vehemently complement the luxe of your silk saree. So, begin the tale by picking out a magnificent thread work blouse and pair it with Kanjeevaram sarees, Banarasi silk sarees, Kosa silk sarees and etc. to flaunt the best appeal.
Must have Jewelleries & Accessories with them:
• Wear your persona with catchy oxidized jewellery, terracotta trinkets and something which is more related to earthly things
• A serene and plain bag will be just to pitch up the look
90. Back Embroidered Blouse
We all love to have the exquisiteness of embroidery and thread works and when it infuses with any particular kind of clothing which you love, the combination begins to steal your heart. Most of the time, women get this design at the front of the blouse but this time, give it a quirk and have it on the back side of the blouse. Concentrate on the sleeves or the yoke and give it a big shot.
Things to remember:
• Thread used in this type of blouse should be contrasting with that of the fabric
• The fabric of the back of the blouse should have an inner lining to support such a heavy work
91. Regular Shirt Collar Blouse
Catch out the sass and sophistication from the clan of Indian ethnic wears, and in this category, the classic form of blouse- collared blouse will help you to get the look. Have you ever tried regular shirt collared blouse? Seen you grandmother or mother adorning it with her any fave khadi saree?
You must make it a start by asking your tailor to give the collar a pinpoint hold and half sleeves. The ikat print or art will spiff up the look of yours in saree automatically. Wanna try?
• Try khadi silk and cotton silk sarees with this kind of blouse
• A starched drape will suit the style
• Complement your complete attire with pretty stud earrings and oxidized or silver necklace
92. Back Button Blouse
Back button blouse is a hit for the fashionista who seeks to have something bold. The buttons used in this type of blouses feature strong and sturdy fabricated buttons but there is no compulsion and one can use wooden buttons as well. Another pretty option is pseudo buttons which are save with inner side fish hooks.
You can try sheer or same silk fabric as the base material to give it a fine touch of elan.
Additions That Matter:
• Get zari work at the front of the blouse
• This type of back button blouses will be well complemented with georgette cum silk sarees (they have received a huge hit this year)
93. Peplum Blouse
Look cute and sober and perfectly Desi with a pretty peplum blouse. This type of blouses is the recent hit of the year 2017 and peplum have grabbed the stage in a very fashionable manner. The style can be noticed in many women tops, shirts, gowns, dresses and now saree blouses as well. You can take out scuba fabric to get a more sturdy design. They are available in amazing colours and densities and you can choose them according to the weight and gaudiness of your silk saree.
How To Choose The Saree:
• Wear them with tussar silk, art silk, bandhani silk, crepe silk sarees to get the flawless look
• Ditch to wear a necklace and instead of that wear pretty chandelier earrings
94. Long Sleeved Brocade Design Blouse
Dreaming of wedding silk blouses and their exotic features? Of course, they have the most stunning types of features which cannot be ignored. If you are deep into the aesthetics, this type of blouse pattern will surely steal your heart. From subtle sophistication to utter charm, this type of saree silk blouses are made to make you look taller and toned. Brocade designs showcase the rich craftsmanship which reflects best when done over a cream coloured or light coloured fabric.
How To Look Best:
• Throw a ravishing look by pairing this blouse with Kasavu sarees, Pochammpally saree, Bomkai sarees
• Focus on your eye makeup because the light base material of the blouse will highlight your face automatically
95. A Cute Bow At The Back
This is an exclusive piece for khadi silk sarees and the reason is the quite sheen of the blouse’s fabric. The copper-gold, antique or rust gold hue will be perfect for the saree blouse. With a deep back neck design, this latest blouse style will suit best with sturdy kind of fabric of saree. The cute bow of the blouse will surely add spice to your appeal.
Check out back neck designs with us and make your wish come true.
What Else To Do:
• You can ask for extra short sleeves of the blouse
• This will be a pseudo bow and has been sewn on the lower rib of the blouse
• Stud embellishment over the bow and the strap will make it look stunning
96. Double Dori Blouse
Isn’t it looking charming and sassy all at the same time? The bareback look with loose Doris is completely stealing the stage. And as an audience, you will be left to applaud! That’s it!
Ladies, copy the design and make this a hit of your ethnic wardrobe this year’s special function. Try this blouse neck design for Banarasi silk sarees, cotton silk sarees and other lustrous silk sarees from the gallery of silk sarees.
How To Prep It Up:
• Have you noticed the jewellery? Don’t even dare to shift towards anything else than typical oxidised jewellery; they will magically transform you into a diva.
• Quarter sleeve blouse will look perfect
• Complete the look with khadi silk sarees attached with pom poms at the border
97. Light Colour Plain Saree With Corset Style Blouse
This type of blouse designs can be worn with pre-pleated plain saree as well. They are slightly tight around the bust line and define feminine curves beautifully. You can also go with lace attached corset blouses which will help you to tight it according to your fittings. Light coloured saree adds oomph to the complete complementation like a magic. Be careful and avoid extra jewellery or heavy makeup here!
98. Pop Colour Sarees With Embellished & Sheer Blouses
Ileana D'Cruz made this beauty totally commendable with her slim and trim figure line. Opt for metallic shades for your blouse like copper, gold or silver to stand apart. Little bit embellishments or sequins can be added but not more than a pinch. It may affect the simplicity of the saree. Till the upper bust line, the blouse would be slightly sheer and then a tube top like structure continues. Camouflage sheer is in trend nowadays which showcase minute sheerness all over and that is very hard to realize.
Sequined Tube Top Blouses With Ocra Hue Saree
Catch up Jacqueline and Sonakshi inspired sequined blouses for your jazz hours and add instant pizzazz to your plain saree. You can adore your neck length in this style and opt for dark coloured chokers. Head chains and maang tikkas can spruce up your looks.
99. Colour Contrast Saree & Blouse
1. If your saree is of dull shade and things look like worn out years ago then you should pick out the most pop colours for your blouse. For example; with dull grey, pop red or yellow will work.
2. If your saree is bright enough then pick out pastel shades for your blouse. Wear feather earrings with the same attire.
100. A Quirk That Happens In The Blouse
Take inspiration from Shilpa Reddy and Sonam Kapoor and ask your boutique stylist to make one as a trial. You will definitely ask for the second time. This type of blouse designs are quite in vogue nowadays and designer is trying with day-to-day new prints and new hues in them. Just make sure the print colour of your blouse and saree must be of different shades. Wear them high bun or braid buns to show-off a little more.
101. How About Metallic Blouse?
Metallic blouses generally denote the types of colour used in them which reflects like a metal and sometimes little bit usage of metallic pipes and beads. They showcase a heavy look and pair best with plain sarees because one needs to be light in the picture.
Strut on the gala with nude makeup and peach gloss or lip shade. It would be better if you avoid any additional jewellery or accessories to highlight the charisma of the attire only.
102. Plain Saree & Plain Blouse – Yet A Quirk!
Adore your plain saree though with a plain blouse but always leave a score of quirk on your blouse. Just like this plain cotton mul saree and a plain blouse with bell sleeves and lots of pleats, you can also create your own fashion quotient.
103. How About Cutting A Shirt & Making a Blouse!?
Pull up your old fave fit shirt (it would be great if it has some X-factors) and cut it from the below (according to the length you want). If it is loose at the bust line, fit it accordingly. There are various new designs of necks and sleeves to try on.
If you love that shirt too much and not in a favour of surgery then, you can also tuck your shirt inside your petticoat and drape your saree over it. Avoid too much flashy jewellery and go with monochrome or oxidised jewels for a classy appeal.
104. Everything In Lace
Make sure you are wearing a tube bra or stick-on inside to shape up the bust coverage. Set up the fire on the stage wearing no-jewellery statement and smoky makeup with this type of attire and get loads of kudos from your peers and followers.
105. Bold & Single Hook Blouse
And you can’t carry it like draping any other saree! The beauty of front-end single hook blouse lies at the front side and you will hamper the same by draping the saree in a conventional manner. Take the pallu back after making the pleats and then pull off your pallu at the front from the back. It’s almost like Gujarati style saree but in a contemporary manner.
Hope these lavish accoutres will help you to set your finest semblance. If you really like this interesting touring of various trendy blouse designs, then share it with at least one Fashionista you know in this trendy globe.