Fashion colleges in australia
- This commitment enables Open Colleges students who do not achieve the objective specified during their enrolment (e.g. Enter the workforce, career change, promotion, learning new skills/hobby) within 6 months of completing their course, to receive a second Open Colleges course or module selected by Open Colleges of equal or lesser value for no additional course fee (the Commitment Course), in order to assist the student to gain additional training necessary to achieve their specified outcome.
- The conditions of the commitment are:
- The Commitment only applies to online courses offered by Open Colleges
- The Commitment does not apply to face-to-face courses offered by the School of Health
- It only applies to Australian domestic students.
- The student must have successfully completed or graduated from their initial course within the maximum course duration
- The commitment will only apply if the student has paid their course fees in full
- If course pre-requisites and/or eligibility criteria apply for the Commitment Course, the student must meet these conditions to be enrolled in the Commitment Course
- The commitment will only apply if the student has made reasonable efforts to achieve their specified objective during their course and within the 6 months’ post course completion. Open Colleges will assess and determine whether the student has made reasonable efforts based on evidence of effort provided by the student. Examples of this include:
- Proof of job applications in an industry related to their course of study
- Proof of applications within the same employer for promotion or other jobs related to their course of study
- Students that enrol as a hobbyist will need to let us know what skills were not learned in their course (to help us close the skill gap)
- To accept the commitment, the student must contact Open Colleges within 6 months after the date which is 6 months after completion date of the initial course, after which the commitment expires.
- The commitment applies to any course of equal or lesser value. If the second course is more expensive the student will need to pay the difference in the course fees.
- The offer is limited to one Commitment Course
- The commitment is non-transferrable
- The commitment is only valid for new enrolments after (July 3rd, 2017).
- Open Colleges reserves the right to cease to offer the commitment at any time without notice, provided that the commitment will remain in place for any student enrolled prior to the commitment offer being cancelled.
Providing life changing education for over 100 years. We offer flexible online courses that allow you to fit study around your lifestyle.
Find Your Course
Why study online with Open Colleges?
Our Career Commitment
If you haven't achieved the career outcome you hoped for 6 months after graduating, we'll give you another course to ensure you get the extra skills you need to succeed. Read more...
Fit study around your family or work commitments Read more...
There are no classes to attend and no deadlines - start whenever you like and study anytime, anywhere.Read more...
Get support from staff and students - online or over the phone Read more...
Get help with everything from managing your studies and staying motivated, to understanding your course content.Read more...
Find a payment option that works for you Read more...
Choose to pay in full, or in weekly or fortnightly instalments that fit around your regular outgoings.Read more...
Get a nationally recognised qualification online Read more...
Study nationally recognised qualifications; get the same quality of education you would at a college campus.Read more...
If you haven’t achieved the career outcome you hoped for 6 months after graduating, we’ll give you another course to ensure you get the extra skills you need to succeed.See full terms and conditions
Welcome back! Pick up where you left off…
Take another look at the courses you checked out recently:
Fit study around your family or work commitmentsMore Info
Find a payment option that works for youMore Info
Get support from staff and students – online or over the phoneMore Info
Get a nationally recognised qualification onlineMore Info
Open Colleges offers a variety of flexible online courses. So whether you want to follow a passion, take the next step in your career or start a completely new one, we have a course that can give you the skills and confidence to succeed.Get a Free Course Guide
Open Colleges now offers blended on-campus options for our nursing, health and care courses in South Australia and Western Australia. With state funding available, organised work placements, great student support and outstanding job outcomes these courses are fantastic options to start or build your career in Australia’s health sector.Get a Free Course Guide Learning online with Open Colleges
Find out what it's like to study online.
Open Colleges Pty Ltd ABN 61 000 011 692 Provider Number 90796 | Integrated Care & Management Training Pty Ltd ABN 82 003 899 527 Provider Number 90197 | College of Fashion Design Pty Ltd ABN 19 023 237 244 Provider Number 3798 | YourLife Health & Learning Inc t/a Open Colleges School of Health Provider number 40049 | Open Colleges delivers training and courses online on behalf of: Protector AlSafe, Provider Number 21897