Stumped for dinner? Get our life-saving Dinner Daily newsletter. You (and your stomach) can thank us later!
2 view more photos
Top Review byBluemonkey I made these exactly as stated with the addition of 1 cup of chopped walnuts and 1/3 cup ground flax seed. I got 5 DOZEN out of it. I used approximately 2 tsps of dough per cookie but I was eye balling the amounts and cookies ranged from 2-3 inches across and were crispy all the way through. I rolled the dough into balls rather than dropping by tsps. Even my raisin hatin' husband enjoyed these as the raisins remained chewy. This has to be the best oatmeal cookie I've made to date. The highter oatmeal to flour ratio makes for a crisp light cookie that doesn't taste too rich or "greasy"
See All Reviews
Make a Tweak Ask a Question
2 recipe photos
- In a large bowl, combine butter, shortening and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and allspice.
- Add to creamed mixture; mix to blend.
- Stir in oatmeal and raisins.
- Drop a tablespoon of dough onto cookie sheet about 2-inches apart. Cookies will spread!
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool for about 5 minutes on cookie sheet, then remove to a cooling rack.
Serving Size: 1 (1304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1Calories 9510.7 Calories from Fat 7918 83% Total Fat 879.8 g 1353% Saturated Fat 237.2 g 1186% Cholesterol 308 mg 102% Sodium 2319.1 mg 96% Total Carbohydrate 409.8 g 136% Dietary Fiber 18.1 g 72% Sugars 251.6 g 1006% Protein 33.3 g 66%
Like what you see here?
Add to collection
Whoops! There are no results for your search. Please modify your search and try again.